Sunday, November 30, 2008

GENETIC IMPRINTS -the photos - the book


I recently read the idea that, back in the time of our emergence, the female - the woman - was more than a fertility deity.  More than a mother, she was the first practitioner of medicine and magic and that, in fact, she was the Creator.   Back in the time of our stone age emergence, God was female and this still imprints our genetic codes.




For me the image comes first,   I see it in front of me - a nude woman holding a wild animal skull.   I suggest to the model that this is about life, not death.   She works with some direction at first but soon as she carries and caresses her animal totem she becomes a soul carrier and spirit guide.


I react to this by submitting myself to the model and her intuitions.  We become collaborators as we respond to our Genetic Imprints.

Find and preview this book at Book Blurb

No comments: